Happy Friday! I would like share a job opportunity with you within our organization. (See attached)
This job opportunity will be available within the next 48 hours on the Regional Chamber website http://www.stlregionalchamber.com/who-we-are/career-opportunities. Please feel free to pass along if you know of someone that may be interested.
Title: Program Manager Talent Attraction
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Grade: 11
EEO Code: 02
Reports To: VP Inclusion & Talent Attraction & Executive Director SLBDI
The Program Manager-Talent creates solutions for businesses and the community through the development of strategies, projects, programs and initiatives to attract and retain educated and skilled talent to the St. Louis region. This position will also maintain and evaluate existing programs.
Successful outcomes for the leader in this position include:
- Work with clients to deliver a robust talent attraction service
- Work to insure talent is welcomed and connected to the St Louis region
- Launch an effective community marketing program that increases St Louis positive mindshare and will engage, grow and support the region
· Manage events and meetings for talent attraction and retention programs, examples include: Gateway Connections, The STL “I” Experience, Mosaic Project’s Professional Connectors
· Coordinate content for website and social media platforms for talent attraction and retention and community marketing
· Develop and maintain relationships with human resources and recruitment professionals, community leaders, organizers and with strategic business and community partners
· Develop programs, projects and initiatives for talent recruitment and retention plan which includes community marketing
· Assist in the development of plan for talent attraction and retention
· Works at a fast pace with an urgency and focus on producing results and achieving goals. Manages multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
· Is creative and innovative when solving problems and generating ideas. Builds rapport and relationships when necessary to achieve results.
· Uses problem solving when making decisions. Takes risks. Makes quick decisions in response to change.
· Influences and stimulates others to take action. Communicates with confidence, enthusiasm, and persuasively.
· Leads with an assurance that business results will be achieved. Delegates work as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and Specialized Training Required:
· At least 2-4 years of experience in Project or Program Management
· BA or BS degree required or 6-10 years of equivalent experience in Program Management
The job will require talking, listening, reading, and sitting for long periods working at a computer screen. This position requires some travel and flexibility of work schedule. The individual will spend 10% or more of his or her time working outside of the Chamber offices. Requirements may include some evenings and weekends.
The position is located in a climate-controlled downtown office site. The St. Louis Regional Chamber is a results-oriented organization with a flexible work environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
The St. Louis Regional Chamber extends equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals, with regard to and all terms and conditions of employment.
St Louis Regional Chamber: One Team. One Purpose. One Plan.
We are a broad community of leaders united for economic prosperity throughout the entire St Louis bi-state region. Our aspiration is for St. Louis to be one of the Top 10 U.S. regions in prosperity by 2025 as measured by selected economic indicators. Our one purpose is to Inspire a Greater St. Louis. Together, we will make St. Louis a more attractive place for people to live, work, and invest. We will win on today’s regional strengths in focused economic clusters: financial services, heath, multimodal logistics and biosciences. We will champion a better tomorrow through community leadership on three priorities: greater educational attainment, inclusion and talent attraction, entrepreneurship and innovation. We will help unite the public and private sectors to advance and secure policy necessary to support our plan.
Our Collaborative Spirit:
We commit to achieving results in a supportive environment of respect, learning and positive relationships.